RECENT TWEETSMy Tweets
TAKING THE FEAR OUT OF BREXIT
TWO MINUTE TEASER
Investigating the Myths of a UK Withdrawal from the EU. You can see the full version HERE.
AS A CONSERVATIVE MEP I AM:
• A true Eurosceptic – with strong principles and the conviction to seek UK withdrawal from the EU
• A hard working MEP who defends our interests courageously in Europe
• Devoted to serving the whole of the East of England equally and without favouritism.
- European Parliament ratifies Canada trade deal at long last
- David Campbell Bannerman Interviewed on CNN about Brexit
- David Campbell Bannerman MEP writes in the Dunmow Broadcast about Brexit Vote
- David Campbell Bannerman Debates Brexit in BBC Look East Referendum Debate
- Interview on BBC Cambridgeshire’s Dotty McLeod Breakfast Show
HSNet – not HS2
CONSERVATIVES IN EUROPE
Find out more here.
THE ECR GROUP
Find out more about the European Conservatives and Reformists Group here.
LATEST NEWSLatest News and Media releases here..
YOUR CONSTITUENCY CONCERNSContact me with your concerns here.
The Telegraph: European Parliament ratifies Canada trade deal at long last David Campbell Bannerman welcomed the EU Parliament’s ratification of […]
David being interviewed by Dutch TV prior to Referendum count in Manchester. Read all the latest news here
Local MEP David Campbell Bannerman has made a major contribution to the HS2 debate arguing for high speed trains to […]
David Campbell Bannerman MEP was interviewed on CNN to argue the case for Brexit. In order to see the interview, […]
David Campbell Bannerman MEP writes in the Dunmow Broadcast about why voters in the Eastern counties should vote to quit […]
David Campbell Bannerman Debates Brexit in BBC Look East Referendum Debate Leading Eastern Counties MEP, David Campbell Bannermam took part […]
David Campbell Bannerman MEP Interviewed on BBC Cambridgeshire’s Dotty McLeod Breakfast Show MEP for the Eastern Counties, David Campbell Bannerman […]
David Campbell Bannerman States that Farm Subsidies will Continue After Brexit
Daily Express – ‘Position of power’ May’s EU ace up her sleeve as 5.8m in Europe rely on Britain for […]