AS A CONSERVATIVE MEP I AM:
• A true Eurosceptic – with strong principles and the conviction to seek UK withdrawal from the EU
• A hard working MEP who defends our interests courageously in Europe
• Devoted to serving the whole of the East of England equally and without favouritism.
HSNet – not HS2
TAKING THE FEAR OUT OF BREXIT
TWO MINUTE TEASER
Investigating the Myths of a UK Withdrawal from the EU. You can see the full version HERE.
‘Time to Jump’
In this book, David Campbell Bannerman puts forward a radical and creative alternative to UK membership of the European Union. Time To Jump is available at all good bookshops and from Amazon, but if anyone has any trouble getting a copy owing to selling out, they can email Sue at the Publisher Bretwalda on (sue (at) bretwaldabooks.com) and she will get a copy posted direct.
RECENT TWEETSMy Tweets
Positive Vision for Britain
FREE Download: David Campbell Bannerman has published 'The Ultimate Plan B: A Positive Vision of an independent Britain outside the European Union' booklet. Click HERE to read more
CONSERVATIVES IN EUROPE
Find out more here.
THE ECR GROUP
Find out more about the European Conservatives and Reformists Group here.
- Parliament Street – The Sunday Interview with DCB
- Special Investigation into hospital ‘Stitch up’
- Conservative MEP Accuses EU of Empire Building in Ukraine
- David Campbell Bannerman MEP Quizzes EU Trade Commissioner on Indian FTA negotiations
- David Campbell Bannerman MEP Appears on Share Radio’s Simon Rose Evening Show
LATEST NEWSLatest News and Media releases here..
YOUR CONSTITUENCY CONCERNSContact me with your concerns here.
DCB calls for short, sharp investigation into Care Quality Commission report into Hinchingbrooke. Read the full story in the Daily […]
In a speech to the European Parliament this week, Conservative MEP for the East of England and recently elected President of […]
Local MEP David Campbell Bannerman has made a major contribution to the HS2 debate arguing for high speed trains to […]
Brexit and changing our relationship with the EU. We have a choice – renegotiated IN or a negotiated OUT. But what if we did have to leave the EU? – and it comes down to considering a Negotiated Out option, what would that mean for the UK?
This week Parliament Street’s Charlotte Kude met David Campbell Bannerman, Conservative member of the European Parliament for the East of […]
Speaking in the European Parliament on Wednesday 14th of January 2015, David Campbell Bannerman Conservative MEP for the Eastern Counties […]
David Campbell Bannerman, MEP for the Eastern Counties and Chairman of the EU/Iraq Delegation, condemned the ‘barbaric killing, kidnapping, rape committed by ISIS fighters in Iraq.
David Campbell Bannerman, MEP for the Eastern Counties, today (Monday 27th October 2014) strongly backed Prime Minster David Cameron’s […]