AS A CONSERVATIVE MEP I AM:
• A true Eurosceptic – with strong principles and the conviction to seek UK withdrawal from the EU
• A hard working MEP who defends our interests courageously in Europe
• Devoted to serving the whole of the East of England equally and without favouritism.
HSNet – not HS2
TAKING THE FEAR OUT OF BREXIT
TWO MINUTE TEASER
Investigating the Myths of a UK Withdrawal from the EU. You can see the full version HERE.
‘Time to Jump’
In this book, David Campbell Bannerman puts forward a radical and creative alternative to UK membership of the European Union. Time To Jump is available at all good bookshops and from Amazon, but if anyone has any trouble getting a copy owing to selling out, they can email Sue at the Publisher Bretwalda on (sue (at) bretwaldabooks.com) and she will get a copy posted direct.
RECENT TWEETSMy Tweets
Positive Vision for Britain
FREE Download: David Campbell Bannerman has published 'The Ultimate Plan B: A Positive Vision of an independent Britain outside the European Union' booklet. Click HERE to read more
CONSERVATIVES IN EUROPE
Find out more here.
THE ECR GROUP
Find out more about the European Conservatives and Reformists Group here.
- Conservative MEP Backs PM’s Tough Stance on EU Payments
- David Campbell Bannerman Backs David Cameron’s Decision Not to Pay EU Demand for Additional £1.7 Billion on Radio 5 Live
- East of England MEP: We must destroy ISIL wherever it resides
- HMS Plymouth – a sad loss to British Naval Heritage
- Scotland Decided: On the front line, this referendum has set grassroots politics alight
LATEST NEWSLatest News and Media releases here..
YOUR CONSTITUENCY CONCERNSContact me with your concerns here.
On Radio Five Live’s Stephen Nolan show (Friday 24/10/14), David Campbell Bannerman MEP backed Prime Minister David Cameron’s decision not […]
In a speech to the European Parliament this week, Conservative MEP for the East of England and recently elected President of […]
Local MEP David Campbell Bannerman has made a major contribution to the HS2 debate arguing for high speed trains to […]
Brexit and changing our relationship with the EU. We have a choice – renegotiated IN or a negotiated OUT. But what if we did have to leave the EU? – and it comes down to considering a Negotiated Out option, what would that mean for the UK?
David Campbell Bannerman, MEP for the Eastern Counties, today (Monday 27th October 2014) strongly backed Prime Minster David Cameron’s […]
I have been fully active in trying to rescue the Falklands naval veteran HMS Plymouth which was sent to a […]
“Go back to England!”. Yes, I have had abuse. But so did the Irish financial expert from Dublin helping Better […]
David argues that the Conservatives are the only party that can and will deliver a Referendum on the EU.
Naturally, David has been busy with BBC Radio interviews this week. Listen to his comments on the defection of Douglas […]
‘Big-spending Brussels Eurocrats came under fire for giving millions to rehabilitate Peruvian drug addicts
David Campbell Bannerman MEP said: “This is another example of unelected bureaucrats wasting taxpayers’ money to achieve their imperialist ambitions,” […]