AS A CONSERVATIVE MEP I AM:
• A true Eurosceptic – with strong principles and the conviction to seek UK withdrawal from the EU
• A hard working MEP who defends our interests courageously in Europe
• Devoted to serving the whole of the East of England equally and without favouritism.
HSNet – not HS2
TAKING THE FEAR OUT OF BREXIT
TWO MINUTE TEASER
Investigating the Myths of a UK Withdrawal from the EU. You can see the full version HERE.
‘Time to Jump’
In this book, David Campbell Bannerman puts forward a radical and creative alternative to UK membership of the European Union. Time To Jump is available at all good bookshops and from Amazon, but if anyone has any trouble getting a copy owing to selling out, they can email Sue at the Publisher Bretwalda on (sue (at) bretwaldabooks.com) and she will get a copy posted direct.
RECENT TWEETSMy Tweets
Positive Vision for Britain
FREE Download: David Campbell Bannerman has published 'The Ultimate Plan B: A Positive Vision of an independent Britain outside the European Union' booklet. Click HERE to read more
CONSERVATIVES IN EUROPE
Find out more here.
THE ECR GROUP
Find out more about the European Conservatives and Reformists Group here.
- David Campbell Bannerman MEP Quizzes EU Trade Commissioner on Indian FTA negotiations
- David Campbell Bannerman MEP Appears on Share Radio’s Simon Rose Evening Show
- Conservative MEP condemns ISIS war crimes against women
- Conservative MEP Backs PM’s Tough Stance on EU Payments
- David Campbell Bannerman Backs David Cameron’s Decision Not to Pay EU Demand for Additional £1.7 Billion on Radio 5 Live
LATEST NEWSLatest News and Media releases here..
YOUR CONSTITUENCY CONCERNSContact me with your concerns here.
On Radio Five Live’s Stephen Nolan show (Friday 24/10/14), David Campbell Bannerman MEP backed Prime Minister David Cameron’s decision not […]
In a speech to the European Parliament this week, Conservative MEP for the East of England and recently elected President of […]
Local MEP David Campbell Bannerman has made a major contribution to the HS2 debate arguing for high speed trains to […]
Brexit and changing our relationship with the EU. We have a choice – renegotiated IN or a negotiated OUT. But what if we did have to leave the EU? – and it comes down to considering a Negotiated Out option, what would that mean for the UK?
David Campbell Bannerman, MEP for the Eastern Counties and Chairman of the EU/Iraq Delegation, condemned the ‘barbaric killing, kidnapping, rape committed by ISIS fighters in Iraq.
David Campbell Bannerman, MEP for the Eastern Counties, today (Monday 27th October 2014) strongly backed Prime Minster David Cameron’s […]
I have been fully active in trying to rescue the Falklands naval veteran HMS Plymouth which was sent to a […]