Speaking in the European Parliament on Wednesday 14th of January 2015, David Campbell Bannerman Conservative MEP for the Eastern Counties said that he was deeply concerned at the mess that the EU had made of its intervention in the Ukraine. The MEP went on to say that the Ukraine/EU Association agreement was nakedly political and that an official from the EU External Action Service had actually talked of two competing empires with regard to the situation.Home page image: Butko/Wikipedia
RECENT TWEETSMy Tweets
TAKING THE FEAR OUT OF BREXIT
TWO MINUTE TEASER
Investigating the Myths of a UK Withdrawal from the EU. You can see the full version HERE.
AS A CONSERVATIVE MEP I AM:
• A true Eurosceptic – with strong principles and the conviction to seek UK withdrawal from the EU
• A hard working MEP who defends our interests courageously in Europe
• Devoted to serving the whole of the East of England equally and without favouritism.
- Right to the Front of the Queue: Key Elements of a New US/UK Free Trade Agreement’
- European Parliament ratifies Canada trade deal at long last
- David Campbell Bannerman Interviewed on CNN about Brexit
- David Campbell Bannerman MEP writes in the Dunmow Broadcast about Brexit Vote
- David Campbell Bannerman Debates Brexit in BBC Look East Referendum Debate
HSNet – not HS2
CONSERVATIVES IN EUROPE
Find out more here.
THE ECR GROUP
Find out more about the European Conservatives and Reformists Group here.
LATEST NEWSLatest News and Media releases here..
YOUR CONSTITUENCY CONCERNSContact me with your concerns here.