During his interview on R5L ‘Question Time Extra Time’ on Thursday 14th of May, David Campbell Bannerman, Conservative MEP for the Eastern Counties, said that the Nigel Farage’s resignation and the UKP split was ‘farcical and entertaining’ . The MEP said that Patrick O’Flynn’s attack on Nigel Farage was ‘extraordinary’ and that it was a very personal attack from Mr O’Flynn who was UKIP’s General Election Campaign Director. David Campbell Bannerman MEP went on to say that with the Conservative victory at the General Election, UKIP had lost its unique selling point as the Conservative Government will now deliver a Brexit Referendum.
RECENT TWEETSMy Tweets
TAKING THE FEAR OUT OF BREXIT
TWO MINUTE TEASER
Investigating the Myths of a UK Withdrawal from the EU. You can see the full version HERE.
AS A CONSERVATIVE MEP I AM:
• A true Eurosceptic – with strong principles and the conviction to seek UK withdrawal from the EU
• A hard working MEP who defends our interests courageously in Europe
• Devoted to serving the whole of the East of England equally and without favouritism.
- Right to the Front of the Queue: Key Elements of a New US/UK Free Trade Agreement’
- European Parliament ratifies Canada trade deal at long last
- David Campbell Bannerman Interviewed on CNN about Brexit
- David Campbell Bannerman MEP writes in the Dunmow Broadcast about Brexit Vote
- David Campbell Bannerman Debates Brexit in BBC Look East Referendum Debate
HSNet – not HS2
CONSERVATIVES IN EUROPE
Find out more here.
THE ECR GROUP
Find out more about the European Conservatives and Reformists Group here.
LATEST NEWSLatest News and Media releases here..
YOUR CONSTITUENCY CONCERNSContact me with your concerns here.