David attended ECR working sessions with Prime Minister David Cameron, Chancellor of Exchequer George Osborne in Number 10; and later Foreign Secretary William Hague. David raised a number of EU issues. David also saw the Number 10 photo of Henry Campbell-Bannerman, Liberal Prime Minister 1905-08, who died in Number 10, and saw the new bust of him in the House of Commons.Photo: kozusnik.eu
RECENT TWEETSMy Tweets
TAKING THE FEAR OUT OF BREXIT
TWO MINUTE TEASER
Investigating the Myths of a UK Withdrawal from the EU. You can see the full version HERE.
AS A CONSERVATIVE MEP I AM:
• A true Eurosceptic – with strong principles and the conviction to seek UK withdrawal from the EU
• A hard working MEP who defends our interests courageously in Europe
• Devoted to serving the whole of the East of England equally and without favouritism.
- Right to the Front of the Queue: Key Elements of a New US/UK Free Trade Agreement’
- European Parliament ratifies Canada trade deal at long last
- David Campbell Bannerman Interviewed on CNN about Brexit
- David Campbell Bannerman MEP writes in the Dunmow Broadcast about Brexit Vote
- David Campbell Bannerman Debates Brexit in BBC Look East Referendum Debate
HSNet – not HS2
CONSERVATIVES IN EUROPE
Find out more here.
THE ECR GROUP
Find out more about the European Conservatives and Reformists Group here.
LATEST NEWSLatest News and Media releases here..
YOUR CONSTITUENCY CONCERNSContact me with your concerns here.