Britain must withdraw from the EU political union & have a trade-only relationship. Only the Conservative Party can achieve this – not UKIP.
Determined that British voters must have a Referendum on the EU, David’s Eurosceptic record cannot be matched by anyone else. As now, He will fight for your and Britain’s interests in Brussels as he seeks to reduce the burden of that remote and bloated bureaucracy.
David is a principled advocate of EU withdrawal while being a traditional Conservative of 23 years standing. He’s the only person who really understands UKIP, as their former Deputy Leader/Party Chairman, and he needs to be a leading part of the Conservative team to combat them in the European Elections. Positive, hard working, a team player, and easy to get on with, David makes an ideal Conservative MEP candidate.
“It is a pleasure to have David come back to the Conservative fold, he has given us a great deal of help in fighting UKIP.”
David Finch, Leader of Essex County Council
What I believe in:
- Britain must withdraw from the EU political union & have a trade-only relationship. Only the Conservative Party can achieve this – not UKIP
- Being tough on immigration – it’s about space not race
- Strong defence and larger armed forces
- Scrapping the perverse Human Rights Act so we can deport evil terrorists & criminals
- Benefits for the needy not the workshy
- Prioritising the East of England for support
- Promoting East Anglia’s smaller businesses as well as larger companies
- Lowering taxes and cutting energy bills to promote growth
- Decent pensions & elderly care
- Upholding traditional Conservative policies such as grammar schools, not Metropolitan policies such as gay marriage.